Dark Age of Camelot
Version 1.63 Release Notes
June 24, 2003
DARK AGE OF CAMELOT: FOUNDATIONS
With 1.63, Dark Age of Camelot: Foundations makes its debut. This is the optional housing expansion - you can download it if you wish. For more information about Foundations, go to www.camelotherald.com/housing/ where you'll find information about the expansion, including a user's guide, house descriptions, maps and other invaluable information.
Getting the Foundations Client
In order to install Foundations, you first must install the client. Here is a list of places where you can find the Foundations client:
- Download. It is approximately 55 megs. Go to www.camelotherald.com/housing for a list of download locations.
- From the CD included in the July issue of Computer Gaming World (SI Client Only).
- From the Dark Age of Camelot: Gold Edition (SI Client Only).
There are two different download options for Foundations: a Classic client version, and a Shrouded Isles version. Obviously, if you have Shrouded Isles, you must install the Foundations SI client, and vice versa.
Please note that the version of Foundations on the magazine CD and the Gold Edition CD will require about a 15mb patch when you first launch the game after installing. The magazine and Gold Edition CDs are for the SHROUDED ISLES CLIENT ONLY. If you have classic Camelot, you'll have to download the Foundations Classic client.
NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES
- Added extended delve descriptions for all spells.
- Fixed a bug in delve where most '%' symbols weren't displaying properly.
- Fixed a bug where the sell value of Unique Items greatly decreased after zoning the first time after they were found.
- Fixed a bug with the /clock displaying the wrong times for noon and midnight.
- The Unique Object Generator focus staff drops should no longer be a "xxxxx Focus Staff" unless there is a focus bonus on the object. The generic name for the staves has been changed to "Invoker's Staff."
- We have expanded the /ignore command to filter out more messages from anyone on your ignore list. In addition to the text that it used to block, it will now block:
Emotes (/bow and /em )
We've decided to remove some of the extra steps required in crafting items. The purpose of these changes is not to decrease the overall concept of time, or coin, that goes into these tradeskills, but to remove some of the extra possible frustration of the added layers that they create.
With this we have "flattened" Weaponcraft and most of Armorcraft. Flattening is the process in which we remove the extra steps needed to make a final recipe. Previous to this, if you wanted to make a weapon, you had to make two sub-components first, then combine them to make the final weapon. Now, you simply use the same amount of total materials that you would have making the sub-combines, and the same overall amount of time... but you fire off a single recipe. No more 100% quality hilts, just to get a 94% final weapon.
In Armorcraft, we've removed the need to create studs, wires, scales, and strapping (this also includes the various studded recipes in Albion Tailoring). We've replaced them with the best equivalent amount of raw materials, erring on the smaller side. This will cause the costs of the armors to change a minor amount, but nothing on a grand scale. And yes,
Armorcraft still requires Tailoring components. Please note that this change will cause a slight variance in the costs from what you are used to, but not by much.
Also, you will notice that most of the recipes in Weaponcraft, Armorcraft, Tailoring, and Fletching will now show you the level of the item that is created from said recipe, when you delve them. As we continue moving forward, we will continue trying to add more useful information to help the crafter do his job.
Other crafting notes
- Flattened the recipes for Weaponcraft and Armorcraft in all three realms, and Tailoring in Albion
- Added level values to most of the recipes in Weaponcraft, Armorcraft, Tailoring, and Fletching for all three realms.
- Added Woodworking recipes that allows for the ability to create smaller, or larger, versions of various pieces of furniture for housing.
CLASSIC CAMELOT WORLD NOTES
Classic/SI - Guild track quest rewards, except for the epic quest armors, have been upgraded to Shrouded Isles standards in bonus points, except in a few rare instances where the item was at or above the desired bonus point value already. No object was decreased in bonus points.
We have added guild bounty point merchants to coincide with the bounty merchants in the capital cities and expansion starting cities. The NPC names are as follows:
The Grove of Domann:
- Lady Nimue will now spawn in the following locations for the times listed below.
Avalon Marsh - NIGHT ONLY spawn.
Camp Forest - DAY ONLY spawn.
Snowdonia - DAY ONLY spawn.
- Thorgil's Daughter - The tomte Rygnol has been moved back to the Executioner's Room.
- Wisdom of Time: Gashir - The bug causing the Priestess of Gashir and her Elves to blink when players approach them has been fixed.
Albion Dungeon Notes
- Keltoi Fogou: Beven is no longer charmable.
- Hunter Kenwin and Guardian Aron at Campacorentin Station now give Kill Tasks.
- Raumarik Revenant now has his damage table set correctly. He will also no longer heal himself when hitting a player wearing a breastplate dropped by Legion.
- Word has it that the Meruchas have been appearing more frequently by the water in Connacht.
- The Omni Bloodhide Robe (Albion) can now be dyed.
- The Omni Bloodhide Gloves and Omni Bloodhide Boots (Midgard) should now be named properly for the slot in which they equip.
- The 80% quality items intended for salvage purposes will now drop as 89% quality items.
- The Midgard small training shield now has the correct speed.
- Bonedancers can now equip the Vest of the Diabolic.
- The Obsidian Longsword (Midgard) can now be traded to other players.
- The Forked Mephit Tail (Hibernia) now increases blunt instead of crush.
- The Ebony Arms of the Corrupt (Albion) now increases energy resist in place of a duplicate body resist.
- The class restrictions on the Manaweave Ring (Albion) have been removed.
- Muryan tricksters in Albion should now be dropping level appropriate items.
- The Vindicator set of staves from Cursed Forest should now have particle effects.
- The Fallen Archer's Dagger (Albion) will no longer drop. It has been replaced with a new item, the Felled Archer's Dagger, that uses the proper model. The original version will remain as-is for players who already possess one.
- The Stoic Defender (Hibernia) can now be salvaged.
- Shadowhands Gloves (Albion) can now be dyed.
- The Hibernia version of the Gossamer Soultourn Sleeves will now salvage for a lower value. The salvage value was inadvertently set too high on this item.
- The following items that were spiritmaster and runemaster only are now set to allow bonedancers: Twisted Evil Emerald Scepter, Twisted Evil Ruby Scepter, Twisted Evil Sapphire Scepter, Twisted Evil Diamond Scepter, Snow Crystal Runecarver's Staff, Snow Crystal Summoner's Staff, Darkened Staff of Hoarfrost, Suppressor's Staff of Hoarfrost, Regal Lupine Staff, Royal Lupine Staff, Icebound Effluvium Staff of Runes, and Icebound Effluvium Staff of Summoning.
- The Prismatic Studded Gloves (Midgard) should now have the proper AF.
- The Ember Necklace (Midgard) should now be the proper level.
- The Elven Arrows and Barbed Elven Arrows (Albion) will now stack to 100.
- Skull-embossed Gauntlets (Albion) should now salvage.
- The Huntsman's Jerkin (Midgard) can be dyed with the appropriate dye type.
- Deathrune Robes (Albion) can be dyed with the appropriate dye type.
- All store-bought focus staves should now salvage.
- The rust colored dyepot is now called "rust colored cloth dye."
- The Brimstone Breastplate (Midgard) now has the proper magic bonus. Note that this change will not retroactively update for players who already possess this item. The change only affects future "drops" of this one-time drop item.
- The Mephit Wing (Hibernia) can now be equipped in the cloak slot.
- Robes of Regalia (Hibernia) can now be salvaged.
- The required level for the weapon rewards in Ancestral Secrets (Midgard), Lost Seeds (Hibernia), and Lost Stone of Arawn (Albion) has been lowered to level 48.
- Faded Sleeves (Albion) now look like studded armor instead of leather.
- The parthelonians in the frontiers should now drop only common loot and ROG magic loot, while the parthelonians in Cursed Forest should now only drop common loot and the handmade magic loot they've always had.
SHROUDED ISLES WORLD NOTES
- Gem of the Dwarven King - Players may now only use Longbeard's Necklace in the area where they locate the box containing the Gem of the Dwarven King. Players trying to use the necklace outside of that area will receive a message that they cannot use the necklace.
Midgard Dungeon Notes
- Trollheim: We have reenabled "Bring A Friend" inside this dungeon to pre-1.62 levels.
- Dungeons and outdoors: Particle effect based monsters such as water elementals and blobs will now scale properly on the fly. Water elementals will grow during rainstorms and shrink when the storms have passed. Certain types of blobs that split in two when they suffer a particularly devastating attack will now properly change scale on the fly.
- Master Reginald the Rogue trainer in Caer Gothwaite is now a Saracen rather then an Avalonian
- The cold cervideth shroud (Hibernia) can now be equipped.
- Kvasir's Sword of Blight and Hjalmar's Thorned Bow (Midgard) can now be dyed with weapon enamels.
- The Robes of the Severed Soul (Albion) has been renamed to Vest of the Severed Soul.
- Tuscar's Runed Buckler (Midgard) now increases energy resist in place of a second heat resist entry.
- The Choker of Catlike Quickness (Hibernia) has been renamed to Choker of Catlike Acuity.
- Luso's Claws (Midgard) should now be set to the correct DPS.
- The Death Shroud (Hibernia) should now equip in the cloak slot.
- The Vest of the Gravewalker (Albion) now increases matter resist in place of a duplicate body resist entry.
- Steinvor's Sturdy Axe (Midgard) has a different particle effect that fits a little better than the previous one.
- Players should now be able to trade the gem rewards from the Malignant Creatures quest in Albion.
- Mammoth Lined Leggings (Midgard) can now be dyed.
- Weno'iak's Chain Leggings (Albion) now increase enhancements instead of augmentation.
- Weno'iak's Chain Mittens (Albion) will now increase stats correctly.
- The Vine Covered Scythe (Hibernia) had the haste proc replaced with a life tap proc.
- Ancient Brass Longsword - procs a minor vitality drain
- Ancient Brass Cudgel - indendiary pyre (fire DD)
- Ancient Brass Rapier - electrical DD
- Ancient Brass Pike - mana DD
- Ancient Brass Lochaber Axe - mana DD
- Ancient Brass Lucerne Hammer - mana DD
- Ancient Brass Battlehammer - fire DD
- Ancient Brass Two-Handed Sword - stamina heal
- Ancient Brass-Tipped Whip - damage shield
- Ancient Brass-Shod Staff - fire DD
- Ancient Brass-Shod Quarterstaff - minor vitality drain
- Ancient Brass Scythe - Protective Aura of Flame (damage shield)
- All weapons for the The Lost Seed quest in Hibernia have had procs added to them.
- Claidheamh falcata - Minor vitality drain
- Birrag Cuaille mace - Incindiary Pyre
- Cuinnsear dagger - void DD
- Ailm Darach spear - ice DD
- Bruais Creigeir shillelagh - Incindiary pyre
- Ard-Ennoilys sword - damage shield
- Corran scythe - dark DD
- Caorrunn Calbh staff - Fire DD
- Gneiss (Hibernia) should now drop 95% quality items. This will only apply to future drops after this patch. Any items from Gneiss before this patch will not retroactively update.
- The spell charge on the Ancient Spore Cluster's Cloak (Hibernia) has been changed from an endurance regen.
- The spell charges on the Olcasgean Root Drum, Olcasgean Root Lute, and Olcasgean Root Flute (Hibernia) has been changed so as not to interfere with any of the bard's music spells.
- The skelks in World's End will no longer drop small amounts of copper. Itemized as an "animal" this mob should not be dropping cash at all.
- The Insidious Samn's Eye (Hibernia) no longer has 2 separate cold resists listed.
- The Tab'fren series of staves in Albion have new models and particle effects.
- The Braided Ivy Staff (Hibernia) has a new model.
- The Cold's Touch Staff (Albion) now has a particle effect.
- The Guthlac Great Shield (Midgard) has a new model.
Cooperative Server Object Notes
- The Glowing Dreaded Seal now stacks to 10.
Dark Age of Camelot
Version 1.63B Release Notes
June 25, 2003
IMPORTANT CRAFTING NOTE
Attention all crafters in possession of old straps, scales, studs, and wires: you will now find in your crafting recipe list a new recipe, one that simply converts your unusable components and turns them into another component. This new component will sell for 98% of the cost of the original ingredients. Please note that these conversion recipes are temporary, and will not last forever. So convert your old components as soon as possible!
This change was necessary to give crafters a way to convert into cash their now-unnecessary stores of ingredients, as we are phased out the use of straps, scales, studs, and wires in version 1.63.
NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES
- We've replaced the spell resist graphic (the "hand") with a more generic effect that is less intrusive and won't be confused with a normal spell effect.
- Making hotbar buttons out of command window buttons should now work.
- The leader of the chat group will now be displayed at the end of a "/cg who" list.
- In the 1.63 patch notes, we said "We have added guild bounty point merchants to coincide with the bounty merchants in the capital cities and expansion starting cities. The NPC names are as follows (insert list of names)." This note was a bit premature, and those merchants are not yet active. To re-emphasize - you currently cannot use GBP to pay rent on the live servers, only Personal bounty points on a house that you personally own or a guild house where you are guild rank 0.
- The following housing decorations were incorrectly priced and now cost 10 gold apiece:
* The tall shrubbery garden item.
* The holly shrubbery garden item.
* A holly hedge.
FOUNDATIONS WORLD NOTES
The following lots are now working correctly:
- Lot 100 in Oakwick
- Lot 1749 in Raisgill
- Lot 1984 in Middleton
- Lot 1997 in Ashmere
- Lot 3400 in Glantane
- Midgard: Aiesill has returned to his post in Jordheim.
- Co-operative server and PvP servers: the Medallion Master in Tir Na Nog will now correctly sell a "Medallion of Midgard Hearth Passage" in addition to the other ports available.
Dark Age of Camelot
Version 1.63B Release Notes
June 25, 2003
NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES
- Fixed a bug where permissions from one house would show the permissions from a previous house whose permissions were viewed, and then update the server with the invalid set of permissions.
- Fixed a bug where selling some stackable objects resulted in an erroneous message that the object was unsellable. Crafters would have run into this problem more than any other class as they sell their stacks of converted studs, etc. You can now sell these objects.
- Fixed a display problem where consignment merchants in housing zones would not show more than 37 items in their store list. The objects were actually there, but they were not displayed.
- Fixed a couple of housing-related windows to better display long guild names.
Dark Age of Camelot
Version 1.64g Live Release Notes
Tuesday, August 19, 2003
NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES
- A healer will now be able to see how much they heal for when they cast a heal spell on pet.
- All area affect procs on items will now correctly fire.
- /webdisplay house will now cause your house to display on the herald. Default is display off.
- There is a new "Hearth Bind Passage Medallion" that will port you to your house bind point at the portal locations. See the foundations section of the note for details.
- /rpfilter now has a maximum of 75 entries. The playing community discovered many other uses for /rpfilter, so we have expanded the allowed number of entries to accomodate.
- /ignore now has a maximum of 50 entries.
- A new slash command, '/groundset ', suggested by the Animist TL report. For example, To set a groundtarget 500 units in front of you, use '/groundset 500'.
- A healer instant heal's timers are now listed in mm,ss format rather than ssss.
- Valewalker and animist spells now print a message to the chat window when cast and when they expire.
- A proper spell effect has been added to the necromancer's pbae-dot line of spells. You will now see a spell effect emination from the pet regardless of whether or not the spell lands on a target.
- A new sound affect has been added to the necromancer's pbae-dot line of spells.
- Necromancers will now receive a "you can not cast that right now" message when their pet is mezzed or stunned.
- The shade-cast lifetap line of necromancer spells now have a spell effect on both hands during the casting animation.
- Bonedancer Strengthen Pack line and Hasten Pack line pet-only buffs are now affecting all pets in the area of effect.
- Bonedancers have now access to Wild Minion RA since it was a prerequisite for Minion Control RA already on their list.
- The Bonedancer unique RA Resilience of Death now correctly affects all pets not only the commander as it was doing previously.
- You can no longer jump while mezzed.
- Potion re-use timers have been fixed.
- The "Items Remaining" feature inside the house will now list the correct number of decorations remaining.
- /faceloc has been disabled inside of houses.
- Low level druid pets should no longer detect stealthed characters.
CLASSIC CAMELOT WORLD NOTES
- Innis Carthaig is correctly spelled on all road signs.
- Huntress Lena at Caer Ulfwych should now be spawning correctly.
- Lorraine Elgen in Camelot will once again accept new Armorsmith apprentices.
- Savages who completed the quest An End to the Daggers, will now correctly get coin as part of their reward.
- We've fixed the text that was getting cut off in the Hibernia quest, Viraniel's Plague.
- You should be able to more easily find NPC Morven for the Hibernian quest Morven's Return.
- The blackthorn leaves for the quest A Piece of Gormghlaith's Mind are now set to no trade.
- Hibernian players will now be able to engage Klzkizk in combat.
- Banba's Road to Grandmaster Quest - There was a bug where Master Armin in Tir na Nog would not correctly step you when you completed a quest step. This has been fixed. Additionally, the amount of gold rewarded in this quest has been lowered to levels more consistent with other quests.
- The magic bonuses on the Ring of Arcane Gestures (Albion) have been corrected, so that players will be able to equip the ring and gain the magic benefits on it once again.
- The Widowmaker, the Belts of Technique, the Pikeman's Belt, the Belt of the Cladhammer, the Belt of Swift Flight, and the Belt of Coiled Destruction now have correct icons.
- The Cape of the Devout will now be worn in the cloak location instead of the glove location.
- The Greater Staff of Fulmination's health regeneration charge effect has been changed to a power regeneration charge effect to be more in line with other staves of this set.
SHROUDED ISLES WORLD NOTES
- The Tuscarian Oracle Vest (Midgard) will now correctly increase "all magic skills" instead of augmentation.
- The forge in Domnann is no longer half buried in the wall.
- It should no longer be possible to pull Chief Galt out side his room in Arvakr Faste.
- Floor decorations in the Hibernian villa vault room will be moved back to their pre-1.64 locations.
- The 'Camelot Teleporter' house merchant now sells the correct medallion .
- The teleporters in the housing marketplaces on the PvE and PvP servers now all sell the correct medallions.
- The spelling of the Potion, Tincture, & Enchantment Vendor should now be correct in all realms.
- Since the portal keep and Shrouded Isles teleporters have been combined into one NPC, players who wish to dispose of their old Shrouded Isles teleporters or portal keep teleporters can sell the combined Svasud Faste and Aegirhamn Teleporter, the Druim Ligen and Domnann Teleporter, or the Castle Sauvage and Gothwaite Teleporter back for full purchase price.
- A new teleport has been added to the Portal Ceremonies and Shrouded Isles teleporters on the regular servers and the Portal, City, and Shrouded Isles teleporters on the PvE and PvP servers. This new teleport uses the Hearth Bind Passage Medallion or Scroll depending on which teleporter you use. The teleporter will transport players to the house that they are bound in. This does not necessarily mean a personal or guild house unless the player is bound in one. Note, the Medallion or Scroll will be consumed and you will not be teleported if you are not bound in a house.
Dark Age of Camelot
Version 1.64 Release Notes
Tuesday, August 12, 2003
NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES
- Upgraded keeps that are /released will now return to un-upgraded levels. Previously, when a guild claimed and upgraded a keep, then later released the keep, the guards would retain some of the bonuses for being upgraded (including having the appearance of being upgraded guards) even though the keep was unclaimed. In addition to the keep reverting, all the NPC guards will now revert to normal un-upgraded status when a keep is released.
- The Mastery of Arms realm ability should now be affecting attack speed properly.
- We have fixed all known icon problems with regards to combat styles and spells. No changes were made to the actual styles or spells, only the icons were changed.
- Using the /lastname command without entering a new last name will now allow characters to erase their current last name, as requested by the Role Playing Team Lead.
- The CHAT.LOG file will no longer be automatically closed when you zone. It will still close when you exit the game to go back to the character select screen.
- Information from delve, /relic, /realm, etc, are now written to your chat.log.
- A new /effects flag, group, which will show any spells cast on or by your group members. (Settable by /effects group or in the options menu).
- New naming options, in both the /hidenames and /shownames command as well as the options dialog. Before: Self, Players, Monsters, Gravestones. Now: Self, Players, Monsters, Gravestones, Groupmates, Guildmates, Enemy Players.
- A new /faceloc command has been added. This will turn your character to face these local coordinates.
- Salvages on stacks of items will now return the correct amount of salvage materials. If there are not enough items in the stack to return anything, an error message will be returned to the player and the salvage will not take place.
- The error messages that previously occurred when you were too close to another repo man and trying to remove an object from your vault have been fixed. Note that a few of the repo man error messages (Wrong realm, doesn't service this vault) will no longer appear, instead only a generic "You aren't close enough to a vault or a consignment merchant!" message will appear.
- The /release house command is no longer case sensitive.
- Studded armor will check armor crafting and tailoring for Albion players and use whichever skill is higher for repairs.
- Lockbox and consignment monies will combine to pay a house's rent if neither alone has enough, but their combined sum is.
- A consignment merchant can no longer sell items if it is already holding over 200 plat.
- You can no longer sell items back to get more than 200 platinum on your character.
- '/sshot ' -- will allow you to give a base name for your screenshots. For example, to name your screenshots: Raid-01.jpg, Raid-02.jpg, type: /sshot Raid
- A new slash command, "/househelp". Normally, most of the housing popups are shown only the first time you do things. Typing /househelp will cause them to be shown again.
- Right clicking on Spellcrafting and Alchemy items in Consignment Merchant windows will now show their normal mini-info quick description.
- Fixed a bug where you could port into the housing zone and no houses would appear.
- When you click on a house, it will now print the house owner's name and the lot number to your system message buffer.
- Added an extra tag at the end of weapons and armor on consignment merchants - both types will now show quality, armor will show AF and weapons will show DPS in the merchant window:
arcanite two-handed sword [200g] (99%, 15.1 dps)
heavy caliocht vest [200g] (100%, AF 35)
- Archer line of sight is now checked both at the draw and the release of a shot.
CLIENT PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATIONS
We have added a new performance option to decrease hitching and pausing in key game situations: when first going into towns or portal keeps after zoning, and first encountering large RVR groups of enemies from other realms.
The option is under the "Config Performance" menu that allows you to control how the client loads skins from disk. This will allow you to partially load some of the textures the game uses to avoid hitches and pauses in key game situations.
- [No Precaching] will work largely as before.
- [Precache Armor Skins] is the suggested regular setting. Armor skins will be partially loaded into memory. It will take up more memory on average than [No Precaching], but it will eliminate some hitches and pauses.
- [Precache All Skins] is recommended for machines with >512MB of RAM. This option will cause the game to take up more memory, but should significantly decreases hitches as you run around the world.
These options are documented in-game in the "Config Performance" menu (under "Options" at the character select screen.)
We have optimized the creation of houses as you move around the housing zone. You should experience far less hitching and lag as you move around or zone into these zones.
THE PLAYER MARKET SYSTEM
Dark Age of Camelot now has a new player market system, where player crafters can choose to publish all the wares being displayed on their consignment merchants to a database than can be searched by other players. Please note that this system will only be available in housing zones.
If you are a merchant, to publish the contents of the consignment merchant that you own to the search engine database, type "/listmerchant". Typing /listmerchant again removes your merchant from the database. Once a merchant is in the database, all changes to that merchant will be updated on the fly (price changes, adding items to merchant, items being sold from merchant, etc) with no further intervention from the user. Note that /listmerchant will only work when you are near a house you own.
To search the consignment merchant database, you will right click on the Market Explorers that are placed at the entrance to each area, as well as in the central market of each zone. Use the window to enter information about the item you are searching for, and click "search". A list of all items matching your search criteria will be returned to you in pages of 20 items at a time. You can page through the items using the Previous and Next buttons."
Please note that when you get a list of items back from your search, you will be given a lot number where the consignment merchant selling the item can be found - you must then go to that merchant to purchase the item.
Skill lists on the Player Market Query window will only show those skills available to your realm (except on Gaheris, Mordred, and Andred where it will show skills from all three realms).
NEW ROLEPLAYING CHAT FILTER
1.64 has a new feature for Roleplayers, an "/rpfilter" that lets you filter out commonly used game terms and abbreviations for any text that you wish. It works as follows:
/rpfilter will filter your clients chat, eg:
/rpfilter LFG looking for group
So if anyone in chat says "/s LFG blah blah blah" your client will actually print:
So and so says, "looking for group blah blah blah".
The chat is only altered client-side, the server and logs will have all the original text as it was typed.
- The string to replace must be between 3 and 10 characters long.
- The string to replace it with may be between 1 to 20 characters long.
- Case insenstive (lfg is treated the same as LFG, lFG, LfG, etc)
- The new RP filter will try to not replace words that are parts of larger words. It does so by checking either side of the search string to see if there are characters around the letters it tries to replace. So, in the case of "/rpfilter LFG looking for group"
LFG -> looking for group
xLFG -> xLFG
xLFGx -> xLFGx
LFG!! -> looking for group!!
NEW ITEM FEATURES
- In this patch, we have added new bonus types to our dropped items. These bonus types are detailed below. At this time, these features are only available for the classic Camelot dragon loot and Shrouded Isles class-specific epic dungeon armor.
- The existing items on classic Camelot dragons have been upgraded with these new bonus types, and new items added to their treasure tables. Please note that a few items were near or at the desired bonus point level, so those few items did not receive any noticeable increases. No bonuses were lowered on any of the existing dragon items.
- The Shrouded Isles class-specific epic dungeon armors have also been tweaked to get rid of mutually exclusive bonuses. Players who already have some of these items may notice a few new features in the delve information.
- ALL magic skills - This bonus will increase your skill in any and all of your spell lines. In other words, if your item is updated to have "ALL magic skills: +3", then all of your spell lines (if your class has multiple spell lines) will have a +3 skill increase from that item.
- ALL melee weapon skills - This bonus will increase your skill in many weapon types. This bonus does not increase shield, parry, archery skills, or dual wield skills (hand to hand is the exception, as this skill is also the main weapon skill associated with hand to hand weapons, and not just the off-hand skill). If your item has "All melee weapon skills: +3" and your character can train in hammer, axe and sword, your item should give you a +3 increase to all three.
- Focus: ALL spell lines - This bonus will give you focus for all your focus spell lines. "Focus: ALL spell lines: 50" would mean that your focus staff gives you 50 focus in darkness, suppression, and runecarving, if you're a runemaster.
- Acuity - This bonus will increase your casting stat, whatever your casting stat happens to be. If you're a druid, you should get an increase to empathy, while a bard should get an increase to charisma.
- The "old" dragon items from Cuuldurach, Golestandt, and Gjalpinuva will now drop made of level 10 materials, instead of the standard classic Camelot level 8 materials. Unfortunately, this does not apply to existing original dragon items...to accomplish this, totally new items had to be made that are copies of the original set of dragon items, because an object's material cannot be changed retroactively. Of these new items, most armor pieces are set to be reactive procs now, and some of the less popular weapon procs are changed to more favorable ones.
- Added new "level 51" weapons into Fletching and Weaponcraft to help give a slightly broader choice of weapons now for various specs. This has caused the side-effect of increasing the "max skill" for these tradeskills, due to where the new weapons ended up in the skill range.
- Fixed the levels that were shown when delving Fletching recipes. This is a manual entry and was off by a single level, or so, in a few of the items.
- Tried to spread out the new "level 51" Fletching recipes to help fill in the various skill gaps that existed in the recipes. We will review this going forward to see if any additional changes are required.
- All forges and lathes have been updated with the housing graphic.
- Note: The new magus staff has a hidden restriction that will not allow it to be equipped by anyone other than a focus caster.
CRAFTING BUG FIXES
- Changed the "osnadurtha gauntlet" recipes to be labeled "osnadurtha gloves" since that is what is made from said recipes.
- Corrected spelling on the various "mammalogy" potions.
- Albion boned armor now shows the correct level when you delve the various recipes.
- Hibernian spiked mace recipes now show the levels of said weapons.
CAMELOT CLASSIC WORLD NOTES
- Life Stones given out by Mystemas in Darkness Falls had Quality or Durability incorrectly set. Return to him to get stones with the proper settings.
- The Piper's Price: Innis Carthaig has been suffering from a rat infestation. Perhaps you can help them.
- Viraniel's Plague - Viraniel in Tir na Nog is suffering from a strange ailment. Seek her out and see what you can do to help her.
- Banba's Road to Grandmaster - Banba in Howth is almost a grandmaster tailor! Speak with her and see how you can help her achieve her goal.
- The Lost Relics - Lobais in Tir Na Nog has been troubled by a vision that he's had. Speak with him to find out about it.
Realm v. Realm
- The spells that Master Eldritches, Master Wizards and the Master of Runes cast are now direct damage instead of bolts.
- The snare that all three realms Master casters cast has had it's casting range increased.
- Master Eldritches now cast void direct damage spells instead of fire based spells.
- Broadcast now works in all the Frontier Portal Keeps.
Relic Keep Guard Changes
- There is a small change to how some guards will now handle relic raids. For every Relic Keep, the interior doors will now be guarded by named guards from the keep that is closest to the other Relic Keep in that realm. For example, the interior doors of Castle Excalibur are now being guarded by Hurbury Knights. These inner door guards have been given strict instructions to not leave the courtyard at any time, and they also cannot be damaged by players outside of the area they protect.
- Argus Bowman a weapon merchant in Ludlow, has decided to put on the correct clothes for his realm.
- In response to player feedback, Innocents in Dodens Grava are now aggressive to players.
- Eresidae in Emain is no longer charmable.
- The choppers in the Hibernian frontier will now group up correctly.
- Cuuldurach's call for help range has been slightly lowered to match that of the other old world dragons.
- In response to Team Lead feedback, we have converted the innocents in each realm's frontier dungeon so they will now protect that realm's players while still attacking players from other realms.
- The Cloak of Elemental Buffering (Midgard) should no longer have blank level, condition and durability attributes.
- The sapphire seal hand to hand weapons should now be available on the sapphire seal weapon merchant for Midgard.
- The Omni Warscale Coif and the Omni Warscale Boots (Hibernia) should equip in the proper slots.
- The Lesser Telamon Scimitar (Albion) now has magic bonuses.
- The Eir Blessed Pendant (Midgard) should look like a necklace.
- The Ranger Charm (Hibernia) increases stealth instead of parry.
- The Grim Bound Ring (Albion) can now be equipped in either ring slot.
- The Salisbury Dagger (Albion) is now called Salisbury Sword, which better reflects the weapon model it uses.
- The Diamond Lochaber Axe (Albion) now increases spirit resist in place of a 2nd matter resist entry.
- The Charred Scale Hauberk (Hibernia) now increases constitution instead of charisma.
- The Inconnu Fate Stone (Albion) has been increased in bonus amounts.
- The Ensorcelled Robes of Celerity (Albion) can now be dyed with leather dye.
- The Impish Gem (Albion) is now equipped in the gem slot, instead of the ring slot.
- The Bracelet of Enchanted Talent (Hibernia) now looks like a bracer instead of a ring.
- Ngadra should no longer drop Albion items for Midgard players.
- Fathomless Deepscale Gauntlets (Hibernia) now increase constitution in place of a dexterity increase that occurred twice on the object.
- The Doomcaller hammer (Albion) now increases matter resist in place of a body resist increase that occurred twice on the object.
- The class restrictions have been removed from the Bear Mask (Midgard).
- The drop rate for Bricriu Nemhthenga has been increased.
- The Perfect Life Stone and the Weakened Life Stone have been set with the correct durability.
- The Band of Sought Painworking (Albion) is now equippable in both ring slots.
- The Sinister Alluvion Falcata (Hibernia) should no longer have a spell listed in the delve information.
- The earthshakers will now drop the appropriate armor selections, instead of low level Warden weapons.
- The Rod of the Soulshade (Albion and Midgard) will now salvage for a more appropriate value.
- The Gold Lined Drinking Horn (Hibernia) is now stackable.
- Unique large shields from the Frontiers will no longer drop with Thane specific stats.
- The Cath Lute (Hibernia) is now salvageable.
- The Militia Great Mace of Night (Hibernia) now has a more appropriate particle effect.
- The Midgard version of the Book of Chaos will now grant a piety bonus instead of an intelligence bonus.
- The Bear Claw Talisman (Hibernia) has been granted higher bonuses due to the level of the item.
- The hill cat tooth (Midgard) has had the damage value removed, which was causing it to appear to be a weapon when it was not.
- The Gloves of the Resolute (Albion) are no longer restricted to specific classes.
- The Hard Leather Sleeves (Albion) are now able to be salvaged.
- The druidic spirits should no longer drop gear of inappropriate levels. (Albion)
- The named encounters (other than the dragons) in Sheeroe Hills, Dartmoor, and Malmohus now have their own exclusive item drops, instead of utilizing item drops from other parts of their respective zones.
- The Snow Sapphire (Albion), the Snow Emerald (Hibernia), the Snow Diamond (Midgard), the Verdant Ornate Ring (Albion), the Verdant Ornate Necklace (Albion), the Verdant Ornate Bracer (Albion), the Verdant Justice (Albion), the Verdant Ornate Shield (Albion), the Gilded Verdant Ring (Midgard), the Gilded Verdant Necklace (Midgard), the Gilded Verdant Bracer (Midgard), the Verdant Vengeance (Midgard), the Gilded Verdant Shield (Midgard), the Dazzling Verdant Ring (Hibernia), the Dazzling Verdant Necklace (Hibernia), the Dazzling Verdant Bracer (Hibernia), the Verdant Honor (Hibernia), the Dazzling Verdant Shield (Hibernia), the Shimmering Drakescale Bracer (Albion), the Shimmering Drakescale Chain (Albion), the Shimmering Drakescale Band (Albion), the Shimmering Drakescale Shield (Albion), the Shimmering Drakescale Staff (Albion), the Luminescent Drakescale Bracer (Midgard), the Luminescent Drakescale Chain (Midgard), the Luminescent Drakescale Band (Midgard), the Luminescent Drakescale Shield (Midgard), the Luminescent Drakescale Staff (Midgard), the Ethereal Drakescale Bracer (Hibernia), the Ethereal Drakescale Chain (Hibernia), the Ethereal Drakescale Band (Hibernia), the Ethereal Drakescale Shield (Hibernia), and the Ethereal Drakescale Staff (Hibernia) all have received additional bonuses due to their level.
SHROUDED ISLES WORLD NOTES
- Casters that finish the quest The Stone of Arawn will now receive a focus staff instead of the previous staff which will no longer be given in the game. If you've already completed the quest and would prefer the new reward, you should return and speak with Honayt'rt in Wearyall Village.
- Clerics will now be given a choice to choose a more cleric-appriopriate weapon as their reward for The Stone of Arawn. If you've already completed the quest and would prefer the new reward, you should return and speak with Honayt'rt in Wearyall Village.
- The weapon rewards from the quest The Lost Stone of Arawn can now be traded between players.
- Level 49 players can now do the Writhing Death quest as well as level 50's, and we have added some additional rewards. If you've already completed this quest, just return and speak with Treal in Cothram Gorge to choose one of the new rewards. You don't need to bring your original reward.
- Casters that finish the quest The Lost Seed will now receive a focus staff instead of the previous staff which will no longer be given in the game. If you've already completed the quest and would prefer the new reward, you should return and speak with Terod in Droighaid.
- Casters that finish the quest Ancestral Secrets will now receive a focus staff instead of the previous staff which will no longer be given in the game. If you've already completed the quest and would prefer the new reward, you should return and speak with Ota Yrling in Aegirhamn.
- Galladoria: The Organic Energy Mechanism will now properly command its minions to attack players engaged in the encounter. This closes some exploits that made the encounter much easier than intended.
- The following changes have been made in Tuscaren Glacier: the class specific chest pieces have been moved to Hurika, Torst, Jailer Vifil, and Fornfrusenen. This means that Issorden, Elder Icelord Suttung, and Elder Icelord Hjalmar will no longer drop the chest pieces they have been. King Tuscar now has a small chance of dropping the necklaces that can only be used with a class's full suit of armor equipped.
- Nosdoden (Midgard), Myrddraxis (Hibernia), and Xanxicar (Albion) will now drop more items per kill.
- The Ebony Impaler (Albion) has a new particle effect that fits the weapon model a little better than the previous one.
- The Tab'fren series of staves in Albion can now be dyed with the epic dungeon weapon enamels.
- Gloves of the Sagacious Naturalist (Hibernia) will now increase creeping path and verdant path appropriately.
- The +bow increase on the Petrified Bow (Hibernia) had been removed. The other magic bonuses on the item have been increased.
- The treasure tables on the Rift (Midgard) have been corrected so that items will drop as intended. In addition, the number of drops per kill has been increased, as well as the quality of future drops. Please note that quality of drops previous to this patch will not update retroactively.
- The Staff of Mind and Body (Albion) can now be dyed with weapon enamel from the epic dungeons.
- The Spined Piercer (Hibernia) now has a particle effect.
- The Fine Easmarach Skin (Hibernia) can be dyed with the appropriate enamel dye now.
- Handmade magic items (Items not created through the Unique Item Generator) from SI mobs level 40+ should now drop with the proper magic bonus. This change will not apply to drops already existing on your characters...it will only apply to future drops of these items. If you should find any new handmade magic items from named mobs in SI that drop without the proper bonus, please /report the bugged item in-game.
- Mammoth Boned Boots (Midgard) should now have the proper AF.
- The Unique Object drops from Orylle (Albion) should now drop as appropriate level items. Unfortunately, this does not apply to items that dropped previous to this patch.
- The Azure Prayerbound set from Caer Sidi can now be dyed with leather dye.
- Dagar's handmade drops should now drop at 95% quality instead of 89. This change will only affect future drops, not drops acquired before this patch.
- The Essence Shifted Whip (Albion) is now set to do slashing damage as intended, instead of crushing damage.
- The Emissary's Tasseled Belt (Midgard) is now called the Emissary's Imbued Carnelian, as it fits in the gem slot and not the belt slot.
- The Death's Kiss Axe (Albion) now has a particle effect.
- The Death Shroud (Hibernia) will now accept an emblem and dye.
- The Ogre's Pious Belt (Albion) now has a correct belt icon.
- The Goosedown Slippers' (Hibernia) extra cold resist bonus has been changed to matter.
- Nesnuir's Staff (Midgard) has had the intelligence bonus replaced with a piety bonus.
- The Belt of Palifan, Palifan's Belt, and Palifan's Woven Belt have all had their bonus statistics increased to be more appropriate to the level of the item.
- The portal scrolls are no longer able to be worn around the neck.
- The Flesh Stretched Riddle Staff (Albion) had its salvage value increased to an appropriate value.
- Items using the "Titans Speed" proc should now have a buff duration of 1 minute after they proc.
- The bugbear scavengers in Tur Suil should now drop more appropriate items.
- The Shining Aura Cloak (Albion) has had the +Chants bonus changed to a +Resist bonus.
- The Cyclop's Pupil (Albion) has had the +Chants bonus changed to a +Dex bonus and had its other stats increased to bring them to more appropriate levels.
- The Death Entrancement Ruby (Albion) should now look like a ruby in your inventory.
- The Hammer of the Otherworld (Albion) has had its +Flexible bonus lowered so that it can be used by players of the appropriate level.
- Medairis' Tail (Albion) should no longer drop at 70% condition.
- The Enchanter piece Moonspun Robe (Hibernia) has had its salvage value increased to the appropriate level.
- The Enchanted Gold Chain (Hibernia) should now look like a necklace instead of a ring in your inventory.
- The Blackhearted Great Sword (Midgard) should now cost the correct amount to repair.
- The class-specific epic dungeon armor suits have been tweaked to get rid of mutually exclusive skill increases. Please see the "New Item Features" section to get details.
- The +battlesongs increase on the skald's Tuscaren Glacier suit has been replaced with +parry.
- The +battlesongs increase on the Frozen Blackhearted Axe has been replaced with +strength.
- The +valor increase on the Bladed Crystal Leggings has been replaced with +shield.
- The reactive proc spell attached to the leg and sleeve pieces from each of the epic dungeon armor suits has been changed to an ablative proc, instead of a direct damage proc.
- The Knotted Vine Belt (Hibernia), the Belt of Leaves (Hibernia), the Fern Leaf Belt (Hibernia), the Braided Willow Belt (Hibernia), the Braided Root Belt (Hibernia), and the Twisted Root Belt (Hibernia) have received additional bonuses due to their level.
- The Dancing Staff (Midgard) has had its stats increased to be more appropriate for the item's level and by popular demand now has focuses instead of the Power and Resist bonuses.
- The Dancing Staff of Darkness (Midgard) has also had its stats increased to be more appropriate for the item's level and by popular demand now has focuses instead of the Power and Resist bonuses.
- The Vine Wrapped Bladeblocker (Hibernia) no longer increases mutually exclusive weapon skills
UNIQUE OBJECTS & SPELLCRAFTING:
- A few bonus names for focus were changed, due to spacing limitations in the name:
Old name New name
Matterbound Focus Phasebound Focus
Spiritbound Focus Soulbound Focus
Shadowbound Focus Fogbound Focus
Mentalbound Focus Mindbound Focus
Blightbound Focus Woebound Focus
Minionbound Focus Thrallbound Focus
- A new housing zone has been introduced in each realm:
- Old Sarum in Albion.
- Arothi in Midgard.
- Dunshire in Hibernia.
- With the introduction of the new housing zones, we have increased the decay rate on the reverse auctions of the housing lots. Lots will now drop at 1.2 platinum per hour, instead of the 500 gold per hour decay rate. Further, the minimum price on a housing lot has been lowered to 300 gold.
- Permission level for Consignment merchant added with Deposit/Remove items, and Withdraw cash permissions.
- Permission level added to allow players other than the owner to pay rent. Please note that this is cash-only; others cannot pay rent with Bounty Points.
- CLASS friend type added to house permissions. Now you can set up your house to include or exclude certain classes.
- RACE friend type added to house permissions. Now you can set up your house to include or exclude certain races. This was added at the request of the Roleplaying Team Lead.
- Vault IDs are now displayed when the vault is opened.
- We have added a new /bountyrent command. This will allow players to directly pay for their house rent with bounty points, rather than purchasing tokens which may not be correct in value. This will also only allow players who are guild leaders to pay with their own guild bounty points - rather than a guild leader buying bounty tokens for his own house - or buying guild tokens and using them on a future guild house. The syntax is /bountyrent personal/guild . The amount is the number of bounty points you wish to spend. Each bounty point is worth 1gp in rent. Only house owners and guild leaders can perform this command.
- When placing a garden object, the player will be told how many more slots are remaining in the garden.
- When placing an interior object, the player will be told how many more slots are remaining in the interior.
- If you are the primary owner of a personal house, your house lot # will be displayed in the 'Additional Information' section of your character sheet.
- Apprentice and Grandmaster Merchants now carry all 5 types of feathers.
- Valmak's Remains, Tuka's Remains, Oldest's Remains, Coimirceoir's Remains, and Geirshnae's Remains should have appropriate inventory icons.
- Siegecraft Supplies merchants now carry siegecraft ammo.
- A 20 gold rent token is now available from the housing bounty stores. Additionally - Players will be able to turn the 100 gold rent token back in to the house bounty merchant. The merchant will make change for the players and hand back five 20 gold rent tokens.
- A Taxidermy Supplies merchant is now available to purchase from the interior housing merchant hookpoints.
- The Nosdoden Wall Trophy should now place correctly.
- Easmarach should now drop Easmarach's Remains as intended.
- The scale of the Nkosi Floor Trophy has been toned down to better fit inside the houses.
- The portal keep and Shrouded Isles teleporters for sale in the houses have been combined. There is now one NPC for each realm that can be purchased in your house that will teleport to both locations. All old NPC's have been replaced with a combined NPC.
The names for the NPCs are as follows:
Svasud Faste and Aegirhamn Teleporter
Druim Ligen and Domnann Teleporter
Castle Sauvage and Gothwaite Teleporter
- Since the portal keep and Shrouded Isles teleporters have been combined into one NPC, players who wish to dispose of their old Shrouded Isles teleporters can sell the Gothwaite Harbor Teleporter object, Domnann Grove Teleporter object, or Aegirhamn Teleporter back for full purchase price.
- Players in Hibernia can now obtain mantid trophies by killing Klzkizk and Kriszixk.
- Trophy items are no longer sellable to npc merchants for 2cp. They can still be sold to other players.
- We have slightly altered how the Hearth passage scrolls and medallions work. If you own a lot or a house, the medallions will function as they always have. However, if you do not own a lot or a house and try to use the Hearth passage items, it will now teleport you to the entrance of the housing area instead of previously where it would do nothing at all and still use the medallion or scroll.
- The Dye, Tincture & Enchantment Supplies merchant should now have all the appropriate catalysts.
- Two new signs have been added to the garden signs store, House for Sale and Battle Plunder for Sale.
- The low hedge, barrel, two barrels, and three barrel stack available from the garden store should now have the intended prices.
- All known locations where players would 'lose' interior decorations by placing them in a spot where they could not be picked back up have been fixed.
- The evil Lords in the keeps on Gaheris will now call the monsters in the keep for help when attacked.
- Fixed an issue at Dun Da Behnn where one of the Ghostly Glimmer Warders would spawn over and over till the keep was taken.
Dark Age of Camelot
Version 1.65b Release Notes
October 10, 2003
NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES
- Targeting enemies has been made easier.
- We have changed the default realm kill text colors for Albion and Midgard kills.
- On Mordred, realm kill text colors have been reverted to previous colors.
Dark Age of Camelot
Version 1.65a Release Notes
October 9, 2003
NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES
- Note that, when upgrading a house, players will receive back the deed from the house type being replaced. Downgrades and "side-grades" (Gaheris and Mordred-only) will not return a deed. This went live with 1.65, but was not noted.
- The issue in dungeons where monsters would spawn in incorrect locations in some dungeons has been fixed.
- All animations in dungeons should now be working.
- The crash issue introduced in 1.65 when zoning into dungeons on Windows 98 and Windows ME machines has been fixed.
- All gatekeepers in the lord tower in Thidranki now port to the correct locations.
- Materials merchants in Dun Crauchon have been moved outside of the lord tower.
- All doors in Caer Sursbrooke are now attackable by the enemy when the keep is owned by Hibernia.
- Albion players controlling Dun NGed can now use both inner tower doors properly. (Fixed last night via read file)
- All earth theurgist pets will last the correct amount of time. (Fixed last night via read file)
- Existing Gazsi's Battle Hammers (Midgard) have returned to their previous DPS rating. As a result, the hammer will also now salvage for asterite. (Fixed last night via read file)
- The new shrillers outside of Fomor are no longer aggressive
Dark Age of Camelot
Version 1.65 Release Notes
October 8, 2003
Version 1.65 is the first patch where many of the balance changes came directly to us from feedback from the community via the reorganized Team Lead program. Of course there are other sources for player feedback to reach us, but the Team Lead program is designed specifically to monitor, assess, and relay community feedback to us.
For those who are unaware, a few months ago, we hired a producer to be in charge of Realm balance; to work with the Team Lead program to focus feedback and give suggested changes. 1.65 is the first live Camelot patch to show the fruit of this labor. We want to thank all the Team Leads, the Pendragon testers, and everyone else in the community that gives us constructive feedback for their efforts in making Camelot a better game. We hope that this live version is the first of many to make Camelot more fun and balanced for everyone.
As noted on the Herald, this patch will bring change to the overall RvR experience in Camelot.
- The frontier keeps now have a new layout to provide variety in keep taking, as well as to shift the focus from a single door fight to a courtyard fight at many of the keeps.
- We have implemented a login check to prevent attackers or defenders from "camping" a frontier or relic keep with alternate characters.
- Based upon Team Lead and Player feedback, we have implemented many RvR-centric class, combat style and realm ability changes.
- New siege weapon art is in place for all siege equipment.
- The resist system has been updated to lower the effect of extremely high resist cases and to lower the extreme effectiveness of casters resist debuffing their own damage.
Further, many PVE changes have been incorporated into this patch.
- Three additional bonus zones on the Shrouded Isles client have been unlocked. See the Shrouded Isles section for details.
- New crafting quests to aid crafters have been introduced.
- The drop rates of lower level monsters has been increased, to help lower level players keep their equipment at an appropriate level.
And, finally, in response to player feedback, we have incorporated some long-requested features into the game - such as the /hood command and spell list organization for non-cloth casters.
NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES
- Fixed a bug that in some cases was causing increased resist rates for direct damage spells on epic (level 65+) monsters.
- All old world dragons have become more resistant to attacks from extremely small raiding parties (less than 3 groups). This does not affect the way the dragons will fight at all; it only changes the minimum number of people that need to fight the dragons to kill them effectively.
- The /gc autoremove account command is now active. This command allows you to autoremove all of a player's characters from your guild - including any alternates. Note that this command will fail in total when attempted on a guild leader's account.
- All possessive class titles in Midgard have been fixed.
- All known spelling errors in spell text have been fixed.
- Gaining the points necessary for more than one realm level will now award you the correct number of realm skill points.
- Spell resists from realm abilities are now displayed and applied separately to the character, which should reduce some of the extreme cases of very high resistances.
- Previously, resist debuffs counted double versus resist buffs. This has been changed to make them count normally against item, buff, and racial resists.
- The amount of aggro generated by any damage add or damage shield spell has been reduced.
- Added the 'Stormcalling' spec line to the Player Market Query interface.
- We have added a new channel to the system window, "Resists Changed" messages. Any time your resists change from equipping items or spells (including those cast by Animist turrets), the messages will be printed in this channel, which can now be toggled. You can toggle the colors and display of these prints by right-clicking on the system text window.
- You should now see a pulsing "sprint" icon when sprinting.
- You should now be able to place instruments on the walls of your house.
- When you use the F7 key to find nearest object - it should select the coins first if a monster drops multiple objects.
- Guild permissions, when set, should now propagate to all zones much more consistently.
- Monsters should no longer turn with your character after being stunned.
- There is now a gold amount line printed in the chat window after completed trades.
- Mythic Customer Service now has the ability to set a "Server Message of the Day" on each server.
- Many of the items that can be found in Darkness Falls have been reviewed and determined to be weaker than what is appropriate to the level of the item. To correct this problem new items have been created based on the original item design, but with more level appropriate magical bonuses. These new items can be found both available for purchase with seals and dropped from important monsters around the dungeon. The original items will no longer be available for purchase nor will they drop from monsters. Combined with the new items, the Darkness Falls merchants have had their stores reorganized. Due to this reorganization, the Albion merchant imp Daro is no longer necessary and has been removed.
- All NPC triggered teleports now should teleport players at the proper angle of arrival. This should primarily be noticed when using gatekeepers.
- The information button in the class trainers' window was not working correctly. It displayed all styles and abilities as being rewarded at one level higher than it was supposed to. This also meant that level 50 styles rolled over to level 1. This bug has been fixed.
INTERFACE CHANGE AND BUG FIXES
- The /hood command is now implemented. Players wearing hooded cloaks can switch between hood up and hood down with this command. Default for hooded cloaks is hood down.
- Ability Casters (non-cloth wearing casters) will now have their spells displayed by spec line and spell level, similar to 'List Casters' (cloth wearing casters).
- We now, by default, display RvR combat deaths in the color of the realm scoring the kill.
(green text) Bob was just killed by Hibchar!
(blue text) Bob was just killed by Midchar!
(red text) Bob was just killed by Albion Keep Lord!
- There is now a graphical timer that shows how long your character has before autoreleasing after death.
- Nodrop/Notrade/Nodestroy items now display as such in delve.
- Quickcast will now grey out (like other spells/abilities with recast
- Added new bindable keys for Right Handed Weapon Slot, Two Handed Weapon Slot, and Ranged Weapon slot. Pressing these keys will act the same as if you had dragged the icon to the quickbar and clicked on it.
- In the /realm screen, it now lists keeps that have been claimed by a guild.
- You can now type "/afk " and it sets an autoresponse message when someone gives you a tell. "/afk" with no argument clears the message.
- Fixed a bug where keys that were held down (such as Ground Target,Mouselook, etc) would not work in high framerate situations.
- Fixed a bug where a key bound to 'Shift-' could fire when pressing just shift under certain situations and keybindings.
- Added new slash commands, /rpfilteron and /rpfilteroff to enable and disable the RpFilter. This flag saves on zoning and logging.
- Styles that must be performed from Stealth now correctly state this when delved.
- Direct damage spells should now delve correctly.
- All SI classes should now show up under the proper categories in the LFG windows.
RVR KEEP CHANGES
- We have introduced a new frontier keep layout at all frontier keeps except for Dum Crimthainn, Caer Erasleigh, and Nottmoor Faste, which will keep the old layout. This keep layout adds an interior door at the lord tower, and removes one of the doors at the gatehouse. Additionally, new doors have been added at each rampart into the lord tower. These new doors will only allow players from the realm that owns the keep to enter and exit the tower.
- We have replaced the Battlegrounds keeps with the new frontier keep layout.
- A group leader can now claim outposts for his guild with any full group of 8 players. Claiming will require confirmation of agreement by all group members.
- The experience bonus near frontier keeps now matches that of dungeons.
- When a frontier keep is claimed by your guild, with the guild and new frontier bonus, you will now get the highest experience bonus in the game when hunting around that keep.
- Players who attempt to log in near a frontier keep or relic keep that is "under attack" or owned by an enemy realm will now be moved to a "safe point". "Under attack" is defined as when the doors are actively taking damage or are completely broken open. The safe point for attackers is the portal keep of the enemy frontier they are in. The safe point for defenders is the border keep with the portal pad of the frontier they are defending.
- Note that players who go linkdead near a frontier will have a 10 minute "window" during which they can log back in without being moved to the safe point.
- Some of the regular courtyard guard contingent of the relic keeps have been associated with keeps throughout the frontier. When a keep is under enemy control, the guard associated with that keep will no longer be available to assist in relic defense.
- Players can no longer climb up two of the climb points at Dun Crimthainn. They have been blocked in order to give Crimthainn four climb points like all of the other frontier keeps.
- Single line respecs have been granted for Savages, Cabalists, Enchanters, Runemasters and Spiritmasters as a result of the changes below.
- All self buffs with 15 minute durations have had their durations increased to 20 minutes.
- The following AE DD lines have had their cast times reduced from four seconds to three seconds
Calefaction: Molten Earth line
Liquefaction: Simmering Cloud line
Pyromancy: Explosive Blast line
Runes of Destruction: Odin's Ire line
Illusions: Deluge of Illusion
Vacuumancy: Lesser Kinetic Dispersal
Void Mastery: Lesser Null Squall
- The power costs on all higher level Thane spells have been adjusted down.
- The values on Thor's Vigor have been increased to be consistent with other spec buffs.
- The radius of the Thunder Shout line has been increased to 300 and the damage adjusted upwards.
- The radius of the Call Mjollnir line has been increased to 350 and the damage adjusted upwards.
- Increased the range of the Chant of the Brawl line to 1500.
- Decreased the reuse timer on the Warcry and Battle Shout lines to 15
- Added a new shout in the Warcry and Battle Shout lines. War Howl is a new level 43 shout and Battle Roar is a new level 50 shout.
- Skald base hit points have been raised.
- Added a new shout in the Discordant Note and Lesser Cacophany lines. Discordant Howl is a new level 43 shout and Deafening Cacophany is a new level 50 shout.
- A bug in Savage's chances to triple or quad has been fixed. Savages should now triple more frequently than before, and quad less frequently than before. Due to this, overall savage damage should decrease.
- Savage buffs have been halved in duration, and had their health cost halved.
- The Savage "Irreverent Gesture" line has been changed from a shout to a four second cast time.
- Savage buffs now subtract a percent of your maximum health, not your estimated health. Since estimated health was lower, this is an increase from what it used to be.
- We've toned down the damage that Savages do while wielding any weapon other than a Hand to Hand weapon.
- Added a L50 baseline lifedrain in the Body Destruction list (Essence Devourer).
- The Minor Vitality Drain line in the Sorcerer/Cabalist Body Destruction list has had its damage increased slightly.
- The Diminish Immunities line in the Cabalist Vivification list, the Vex of Cold line in the Runemaster Runes of Destruction list, and the Amplify Heat line in the Enchanter Empowering line have been reduced from 15 to 8 seconds. These three lines debuff damage types the caster herself can cast, which makes the leeway provided by the increased "teamwork" duration the other resist debuff lines have unnecessary.
- The focus damage shield spell lines found in the Cabalist, Spiritmaster and Enchanter spell lists have been adjusted so that using them against monsters or players higher level than the =caster= has reduced effect. These spells have been used in exploitive ways that make certain encounters much easier than originally intended. Players will now have to use more conventional tactics to get past high-level encounter areas.
- Increased range on Nature's Revenge chant to 1500.
- The range on Stunning Flash line was raised to 1500.
- +CON bonus from items now grants the necromancer's pet additional health when summoned.
- +QUI bonus from items now grants the necromancer's pet quicker attack speed.
- +DEX bonus from items now grants the necromancer's pet quicker casting
- Melee resistance bonuses on items worn by the Necromancer will now be inherited by the pet.
- Magic items with +HPs worn by necromancers now correctly transfer the additional hits to their pets when summoning.
- Items with +CON/+DEX/+QUI/+Hit benefits transferred to necromancer pets will use the necromancer's level for the purpose of determining level-based caps.
- Increased range of Confusing Gust line to 1500. This is a bug fix.
- Added new earth summon spells in the Theurgist Abrasion list at levels 40 and 48.
- Added new ice summon spells in the Theurgist Refrigeration list at levels 32, 40, and 48.
- Reduced the hitpoints on earth elementals, but increased the duration of their summon from 30 to 60 seconds. Their offensive bonus and run speed increases with higher spec.
- Spells cast by Theurgist ice elementals have been tuned to cast faster, do more damage, and scale appropriately with level to help deal with resists.
REALM ABILITY CHANGES
- The realm ability Empty Mind was not functioning properly. It has been fixed, and the effects and costs have been lowered. Empty Mind now grants 5% resistance per level at a cost of 3, 6, and 10 for levels 1, 2, and 3, respectively. All players who had previously purchased this ability have had the ability removed and the cost refunded.
- Spell resists from realm abilities are now displayed and applied separately to the character, which should reduce some of the extreme cases of very high resistances. As a result of this change, all players who had previously purchased the realm ability Brilliant Aura of Deflection and/or Avoidance of Magic have had these abilities removed and the costs refunded.
- Volcanic Pillar's radius has been changed from 700 to 500 to bring the ability more in line with the original intent of the design. All players who had previously purchased this realm ability have had the ability removed and the cost refunded.
- Note that the refunded abilities above can be re-purchased by players. They still exist, with the modified abilities above.
- Added the Mystic Crystal Lore ability to the list of Realm abilities Thanes can purchase.
COMBAT STYLE CHANGES
- Disabler has been changed to medium to-hit and now chains off of Defender's Cross.
- Poleaxe has been changed to chain off of Defender's Rage and now has a high to-hit bonus as well as a higher growth rate.
- Defender's Revenge has been changed to medium fatigue and chain off of Phalanx. Additionally, the damage has been lowered.
- Doubler has been changed to a rear positional, medium damage snare style.
- Sun and Moon has been changed to a high damage 7s stun style that chains off of doubler.
- Bone Breaker has been changed to a bleed that chains off of Bone Splitter.
- Concussion has been changed to a parry opener.
- Bone Crusher has been changed to chain off Concussion.
- Bludgeon has been changed to an anytime style.
- Return blade has been changed to a parry opener.
- Viper now chains off of Tarantula.
- Cobra now chains off of Copperhead.
- Sidewinder's growth rate has been adjusted to the proper level.
- Thorny Shield now chains off of Sawgrass.
Midgard Left Axe
- Berzerker Aurora Borealis now has an increased growth rate and higher damage proc.
- Raider is now an evade style. The style's growth rate has been upwardly adjusted and all penalties/bonuses removed.
- Thrym's Strength had the short stun component removed.
- Mjolnir's Fury now chains off of Lambast and has a medium attack bonus with no defense penalty.
- Demolish now chains off of Frost Hammer and has a medium attack bonus with a medium fatigue cost.
- Ice Storm now has an evade opener and has had its growth rate adjusted upward.
- Sif's Revenge now chains off of Ice Storm
- Draw Out now has a high to-hit bonus
CAMELOT CLASSIC WORLD NOTES
- Some of the armorsmith trainers in Hibernia were not training properly. The following NPC's have been fixed: Dunstan, Monaghan, Gonvan, Navar, Ormor and Glodry.
- We are excited to announce a few new types of quest rewards for players that are working to increase their tradeskills. These rewards can be gained through quests given by your tradeskill masters in the capital cities of each realm. Players must have a minimum skill level of 500 and be a minimum of level 5. For now, players will be able to do the level 500 quests repeatedly until they have received all of the different types of tradeskill rewards. In future versions we will add additional quests at higher levels. These quests will require that players achieve level 10 and have higher tradeskill levels. We hope that you will enjoy the benefits from these rewards as you continue to advance your tradeskill ranks.
- The quest "Piaras and Lhia" has been changed from level 50 to level 49.
- Dark Places of the Soul - This quest was always intended to be a Midgard only quest. Players that were getting the quest without meeting all of the quest requirements will no longer be able to do so. The quest will still be available to all Midgard players that are level 49 or higher and have completed the quest, Mucking Through the Ick.
- Low level monsters have received an increase in their chance to drop armor, weapons, and jewelry. This should help players maintain their expected level of equipment as they level up.
- Siege weapons and their sub-components have received new models and icons.
- Many trinket items have received new icons.
- The Accursed Demon Scythe's proc has been adjusted so as to not conflict with the effect from the Firefox style.
- The Ghostly Cloak one-time drop reward can now be equipped by all three realms.
- The pointed steeple hat patterns are now stackable.
- The crown patterns are now stackable.
- The circlet patterns are now stackable.
- The pointed wreath patterns are now stackable.
- The Cloak of Physical Buffering (Midgard), Cape of the Devout (Albion), and Cloak of Elemental Buffering (Midgard) can now be emblemized.
- The Wulfen Luminary Hauberk that appears to be leg armor has been renamed to the Wulfen Luminary Leggings.
- Jambiyas will no longer report as daggers in combat messages.
- The Small Runic Defender will now grant a stealth bonus instead of an Instrument bonus.
- The common monsters in Doden's Gruva, Marfach Caverns, Hall of the Corrupt, and the Summoner's Hall will now drop class-specific unique objects, similar to the other frontier areas.
- The Staff of Split Marrow is now restricted to use only by spiritmasters, runemasters, and bonedancers. In addition, the recharge cost has been lowered to a more reasonable amount.
- The phantom proc from the Cliff Dweller Sword has been removed.
- The Hardened Wormhide Wrap, Worked Wormhide Wrap, Tanned Wormhide Wrap, Hardened Wormhide Cloak, Worked Wormhide Cloak, and Tanned Wormhide Cloak have been reduced in power so that they may be successfully worn
- Grand Summoner Govannon is now guaranteed to drop a magic item when he is killed.
- Belt of Etheric Mist (Albion) has received additional bonuses due to its level.
- The Glimmerstrike Shield's (Hibernia) proc effect has been changed to a reactive proc effect.
- The Knifeman's Dagger (Albion) is now salvageable.
- Elven Arrows (Albion) and Barbed Elven Arrows (Albion) will now have the appropriate arrow icon.
- The Wulfen-fur Trimmed Cloak (Midgard) has had its broken charge effect removed. Newly dropped cloaks will have a working charged effect.
- The "Flayed Skin" cloth armor (Albion) has been given the correct Albion cloth armor icons and skins.
- The Bardic Ring (Hibernia) should now have a ring icon in your inventory instead of looking like a gem.
- The Lustrous Summoner Staff (Albion) should now have a particle effect.
- The Sublime Summoner Staff (Hibernia) should now have a particle effect.
- The Radiant Summoner Staff (Midgard) should now have a particle effect.
- The Forgotten Lore Necklace (Albion) will now have a necklace icon.
- Icestrider Frostweavers will no longer drop a lower level bracer.
- The Solitary Gem Choker (Midgard) now has a more appropriate icon.
- The Pendulum Amulet (Albion) now has a more appropriate icon.
- You can no longer wear a brown adder stone (Albion) as a necklace.
- The Robes of Lethean (Albion) have been renamed to the Vest of Lethean, to be consistant with the appearnce of the item.
- The Mildewed Tunic (Albion) should now be dyable.
- The Death Servant's Staff (Albion) should now be usable by Necromancers.
- Icestriders found in the Midgard frontier now have unique drops.
- Many common objects are now stackable.
- Some dragon dropped items have had their magical bonuses slightly redistributed. The power level of these items has not changed, nor will existing items receive the redistribution. The items affected are:
Hibernia: Buckler of Crystalline Mist, the Shield of Tornadic Fury, the Protector of Weary Souls, Ram's Folly, the Ring of Tarka'oz, the Frigid Azure Crusher, the Semi-ethereal Robe, Netherworldy Scale Hauberk
Midgard: Brutish Brawler's Armguards, the Ensorcelled Draconic Shield, the Bewitched Draconic Shield, the Staff of Ageless Power, the Dragonscale Bracelet, the Azure Soul Quencher, Runed Saga Etched Shield
Albion: Staff of Perfect Incantation, the Diamond Spiked Vest, the Dragonscale Buckler, the Defender of Scorched Dreams, the Dragonflame Protector, the Ring of Arcane Strength, the Robes of the Magus, Timeless Indigo Mail
- The Druidic Oaken Recurve Bow (Hibernia) will no longer claim it needs to be repaired after every shot.
SHROUDED ISLES WORLD NOTES
We are proud to introduce a new free zone expansion to our customers who have Shrouded Isles. Each realm has a new zone available for use by anyone who has Shrouded Isles installed. These zones are targeted for players who are level 35 or higher. The new zones can be reached by either swimming to them or by using one of the new flying creatures routes available from the nearest faction based creature tamer.
Albion: Inishail Island
Directly west of Gwyddneau is the foggy marshlands of Inishail Island. The island has a large presence of orcs who were fleeing from the constant attacks of the ogres, but who now unfortunately have instead come into contact with hostile lammias who came to the island to eradicate any undead presence on Inishail. These two factions are now battling for control of the island while avoiding the marshlands, where slimes and sinkholes abound and threaten to kill anyone who ventures into the swamp. Adventurers wishing to explore the island can swim from the shore or if they are liked by the lammia, they can visit Nimea in Clifton for a quicker way to the lammia encampment on Inishail Island.
The eastern rockwall of Faraheim has been destroyed by morvalt who are following rumors that the Mother can be found on the island east of the rocky barrier. They were saddened to find that the only thing on the island was a huge, half-buried, ancient skeleton with a large undead presence guarding the remains. Fearing the remains were the Mother, the morvalt have set up a camp to try and contact the spirit. The iarn dwarves have heard of the new island as well and have sent some explorers to the area to investigate. The friends of the iarn dwarves will be pleased to find that they can talk to Minerva in the new iarn dwarf settlement in Faraheim for an unusual trip to her brethren in Modernagrav.
Hibernia: Allta Fearann
For generations, a legend has spread through the ranks of the mantids telling of an untamed land. The mantids believe their legend is finally becoming reality. They have found a great island untouched by mortals which they have named Allta Fearann. Though a closely guarded secret by the mantids, it has been discovered that this new land is off the coast of World's End. The mantids realize that they are not strong enough to complete their exploration of the land alone, and are allowing those who have shown their friendship a quick passage to Allta Fearann from their base in World's End to help them tame these wild lands. Dalniver is the contact for those wishing to use this passage.
- There are new ridable routes to the new faction based mounts. These new routes will all require you to have the proper faction to use the mounts (the same faction as the destination points), to ensure players do not accidentally take a trip into a hostile area. The new merchants can be found in the following areas:
Albion: Vilmalin can be found right outside Caer Diogel and will sell players a ride to Clifton.
Midgard: Korlis can be found just outside Hagall and will sell players a ride to the Iarn dwarf outpost in Faraheim.
Hibernia: Zrrazk can be found just outside of Necht and will sell players a ride to the Krrzck outpost in World's End.
- We have added quests to the new SI zones for players level 36 and 49. The level 36 quests must be completed before starting the level 49 quests. They begin with the following NPC's: Hibernia - Xaxnxi, Midgard - Shiake, Albion - Veena.
- Rumors have run rampant throughout the realms of strange visions of a far away place filled with incredible creatures and amazing treasure. Many young adventurers have heard these rumors and decided to find out the truth for themselves. Some are seeking help in order to begin their journey or to assist one who has already made his way there. Will you assist them with their journey into the unknown?
Albion adventurers should visit Gothwaite Harbor and talk to Squire Wellings.
Midgard explorers should visit Aegir's Landing and offer assistance to Kauko.
Hibernian players should meet with Ailionora Para in the Grove of Domnann.
- Undead seedsman, haunted appletree seedlings and haunted appletrees can no longer be charmed.
- The final Apocalypse encounter in Caer Sidi has had its difficulty level tweaked slightly downward to match the other epic dungeon final encounters.
- Dales of Devwy - A bloodied adventurer named Syhtric has stumbled into Fort Gwyntell with a dark tale to tell. He was the leader of a band of profiteering mercenaries that disappeared in the Dales days ago. His wounds are severe and he may not live long, it would be wise of anyone traveling through the Dales to hear him out and heed his warnings.
- Monsters should now stay further away from the outside entrance of Trollheim.
- A new, hardier species of shriller has been spotted outside of Fomor.
- Some monsters in Fomor have been relocated to make navigating past the entrance of the dungeon slightly easier.
- We have changed the few Midgard items in the game that were slower than 5.5 seconds to restrict them from Savage use. Savages who already own one of these weapons at the time of this patch will not be affected by this change. However, any weapon that has a delay slower than 5.5 seconds has been replaced in all future drops in the game with an identical version that will not allow savages to equip the new item.- The new items have had their names modified so that they can be differentiated from the versions that are not restricted. The new versions of the "Mourning Rage", "Dull Asterite Great Sword", "Brittle-bone Great Axe", "Dragon-shadow Great Axe" and "Dragon-shadow Great Hammer" are named "Mourning Fury", "Lusterless Asterite Great Sword", "Bone-shard Great Axe", "Wurm-shadow Great Axe" and "Wurm-shadow Great Hammer", respectively.
- Nosdoden, Myrddraxis and Xanxicar will now drop more items when slain.
- The Vinebound Bladeblocker has had its effect improved to be equivalent with other effects of the same level.
- The cloak rewards from the Writhing Death quest are now dyable and will take an emblem.
- The Moonbound Protector now has a reactive effect instead of a volatile effect.
- The Writhing Fang Greave (Midgard) will now display the correct DPS in the quickview window.
- The Spear of Victory (Hibernia) will now display the correct DPS in the quickview window.
- Gazsi's Battle Hammer (Midgard) will now salvage for arcanium bars.
- Fiacha Qua (Hibernia) will now drop items with a higher bonus, as appropriate to the level of the items.
- The Avalon's Watcher (Albion) is now salvageable.
- The Ixthiar Nature's Aid Stone (Hibernia) can be recharged.
- Hurionthex's Belt of Intellect (Hibernia) can be recharged.
- The named items dropped by Olen den Bartender (Midgard) should now have an appropriate Bonus % and DPS for their level. These items include: the Morvalt Bladed Ericril, the Pristine Frost Orm Jerkin and the Pristine Fire Orm Gloves.
- The Singing Beads (Hibernia) should now have a necklace icon in your inventory.
- The Disonant Falchion's (Albion) instrument bonus has been replaced with a strength bonus.
- Unique object drops from Dalicren will now be the appropriate level.
- The Vine Wrapped Bladed Crystal (Hibernia) will now have a particle effect like other weapons dropped in the area.
- The Wulfen Night Fang (Midgard) should now have a chance to proc.
- The named items dropped by Snemel den Forsumlig (Midgard) should now drop with an appropriate Quality and Bonus % for their level. These items include: Snemel's Sleeves, Snemel's Dancing Mug, Snemel's Mug of Cheer and Snemel's Bladed Moon Fang. Please note that this will only affect newly dropped items.
- The named items dropped by the various "animate" weapon mobs (Midgard) should now drop with an appropriate Quality and Bonus % for their level. These items include: Animated Kite Shield, Animated Great Bow, Animated Great Spiked Hammer, Animated Dwarven Great Sword, Animated Double-bladed Axe and Animated Spear. Please note that this will only affect newly dropped items.
- The named items dropped by Alchemist Phorzbreg (Midgard) should now drop with an appropriate Quality and Bonus % for their level. These items include: Phorzbreg's Cap, Phorzbreg's Hooded Mantle, Phorzbreg's Gift Ring, Phorzbreg's Constitution Ring and Phorzbreg's Mending Staff. Please note that this will only affect newly dropped items.
- The named items dropped by Overste Callejo (Midgard) should now drop with an appropriate Quality and Bonus % for their level. These items include: Callejo's Pants, Callejo's Gloves, Callejo's Moon Claw, Callejo's Bladed Moon Claw and Callejo's Bladed Fang Greave. Please note that this will only affect newly dropped items.
- The rewards from Crace's Desire will now be given with a higher bonus as appropriate to the level of the items.
- The Griffon Slicer Axe will now grant axe skill instead of slash skill.
- The Griffon Seeker's Knife will now grant a dexterity bonus instead of throwing skill bonus.
- Arr will now drop bows of the correct realm.
- The Ogre's Magical Belt (Albion) now has a more appropriate icon.
- The Dragon Crystals (Blue, Red, Black, Green, and Purple) have been given color appropriate icons.
- The Darkened Vine Dirk will now repair for the proper amount.
- Xcrzrk will now drop his remains.
- The Death's Protector Shield will now grant Enhancement instead of Enchantment skill.
- Marfoirwort's Rapier will now grant piercing instead of thrusting skill.
- Future drops of the ageless time frozen cloth should salvage properly. Unfortunately, this will not apply to any instances of this item already existing at the time of the patch.
- The Corrupt Primal of Fire should now drop the appropriate amount of items per kill.
- Twirl will no longer drop unique large weapons with blade skill.
- Grym's Great Robes are now salvageable.
- The Balor's Head wall trophy (Foundations - Hibernia) has been increased to a more appropriately impressive size.
- The Nosdoden's Head wall trophy (Foundations - Midgard) has been increased to a more impressive size.
- The Dye, Tincture and Enchantment Supplies vendor should now have the stable eroding catalyst and the reactive eroding catalyst.
- You can no longer use a porch demolition deed if you have a consignment merchant.
- You can now purchase and place a Dye Supply Master in your house to obtain all of your dyes.
- The method of teleportation for the housing teleporters has been changed. All the housing teleporters, those that can be purchased and those that are in the marketplace on Mordred and Gaheris, have been converted to the scroll method of teleportation. Players will be able to purchase a scroll from the merchant and hand it in to be teleported to the desired location.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Evil Keep Lord at Dun Crauchon to spawn more often than normal.
- Occasionally Priestess Linna's personal guards at Nottmoor Faste were not spawning. This has been fixed.